24th January 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
To use photography as a means to have periods of mindful mediation and relaxation.
Learning Goals (by the end of the course you will be able to)
* Describe mindfulness and its benefits
* Identify times that being more mindful would be beneficial
* Use the camera as a focus point to minimise distractions
* Apply the process of photography as a mindful act
* Observe and identify new textures/details in well known places/objects
* Observe and identify compositional elements such as leading lines
* Observe and identify how light affects an object
* Create and maintain a photography journal
About the Course No photography knowledge required.
Any device can used to take photos such as a phone/tablet and/or camera. Please bring the device with you.
Please note we may take trips outside of the classroom so please dress appropriately